Monday, June 6, 2011

Ok I promise pictures to come

I swear the summer is going to be hard to get everything done. Why? Because I have 5 cutie patooties that I would rather spend time with. We have been partying like it's no other. I also thought it was a good idea to save some money on my Kilz and bought a big gallon of it. Well then I realized that My compressor wasn't working. So the spray on isn't working yet. I have to borrow a compressor. So I have to prime 5 projects then I have to paint each different colors. Love it, but hate it too because of all the clean up. That is why I love the spray paint out of a can....is it out...yep then toss it. Boo on clean up. Be patient the items are coming. I will post pictures tomorrow of all the items I have and what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment