Monday, March 5, 2012

Budget

Too much going on. I have been putting together a budget. It kind of sucks. Why? Because I really just want to be able to do what I want to do when I want to do it. It's true. Whatever.

Well I have been getting ready to do the board and batten in my entry, and living room. The only problem is the ceilings. I don't know if I should just leave them their creamy color or try and paint them white. I have to do the ceiling first. So I have to decide on my gray. It is between a couple of colors.



They are very similar. I just don't want a gray with a tone of blue, or purple. Thats hard to find. But I have realized that I have to first figure out the ceiling part of it. I don't want to hire someone to do it. UGH. MONEY Remember the whole budget thing. This sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment