Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Life

Yes life gets in the way a little bit sometimes. I have been on the rampage getting everything cleaned up and colors picked out when my sister in law said she needed some help revamping an apartment. My eyes got big and was so excited to try everything that I would love to do on my house on a little smaller scale. The apartment is small. kitchen, family room, two bedrooms. It doesn't have a ton of light so of course we want it to be fresh and open. The cabinets are painted black and I really want to paint them white. I don't know if I have enough in me to do it, but hopefully. Here are some of the inspiring things online. Check out their websites. Love these colors. See a theme here.

http://www.realhousewivesofbuckscounty.com/
www.recapturedcharm.com
www.houseofsmiths.com
www.vintagerevivals.blogspot.com
www.decorpad.com
I seriously love gray and it will be in my house. LOVE. Pictures to come shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment