Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Options

I hate it when I have a million options. Two I could choose from, but a million it makes it a little harder. Here is what I am having dilemmas with. My 11 year old's room I have painted her desk, dresser, side table gray. Then she has accent piece of turquoise. So freakin cute. Here is my dilemma. Do I paint the walls gray, gray striped, gray diamonds, or a totally different color. Blahhhhh Then I have to choose a yellow for my little ones room. I like yellow with orange, but there are sooooo many that I am getting bugged by all the colors. For the love just buy the paint and get it done. ALRIGHTY, ALRIGHTY!! sHEESH.

If you are looking for colors and looking to see what it would look like on your walls go here. They have a cool application to upload a photo of yours and then paint it. Mwah!!!


http://www.valsparpaint.com/en/explore-colors/color-selector/index.html?screen=painterScreen&ref=virtualpainter_homepage_menu2

No comments:

Post a Comment