Thursday, January 12, 2012

Back in Business

Ok Christmas is over and the New Year is here. I come and look at my blog and realize...HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOO last post was in November. That doesn't seem very dedicated to getting stuff done. Well with Christmas there was so much going on so I was going a little Crazy.
After Christmas there has still been some partying going on and so a little sleepy time is definitely necessary.
But I promise that I will get some more of my projects done and post. Plus there is so much out there has inspired me that I would love to share. Getting the projects done is actually a must, because I need to park in the other side of my garage and right now all of my project pieces are there. The hubby never gets upset about that, but what a fun surprise.. Here you go hubster your garage back. Alrighty game on peeps. Mwah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment