Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wooooo hooooo

It's crazy but I just celebrated a birthday with my baby and he turned 13. What the heck happened to the last 13 years. It's seems like I just had him. Love that kid. But back to decorating.

I went to Hobby lobby yesterday. Love that store. It inspires me a ton. The colors that I absolutely love are the colors off of a peacock.

Those colors seriously inspire me. I have all these plans, but then I have life that jumps in the way. I know I know get on the freakin ball. OK OK. I would love these colors in my spare bedroom. I was already to paint, but then I think I want to turn that room into a play room. That doesn't work out so much for my guests. Oh well. Here are some pictures that peacock feathers have inspired. Maybe it will inspire you. Mwah!







No comments:

Post a Comment