Monday, January 23, 2012

Freakin excited

I'm so stinkin excited. I have officially decided on a color scheme for my entry way and my great room. It has seriously taken me like 6 months to decide. But here we go. In the entry way I will be having a stencil on this one wall that goes up the stairs. I have to decide between a couple stencils. Hopefully it doesn't take me as long as it took for the colors. But here are a couple that I love.




Now remember I have a color scheme and so the colors with the stencils are not the colors I will use. Ok get ready because this is the color scheme for the entry way.


Tell me you love it. I DO!!!!! Ok so then you can see my great room from my entry way and so the color scheme in there will be these 3 colors. Remember I have orangey brown couches.
The gray will be in there, and a hint of the turquoise but then these two.


Ok if you just gasped they aren't exact colors. But they are the color scheme. Let's watch the magic happen. Tomorrow I will pick up the colors. I will be painting the girls room white. Then while that is curing a bit I will be working on the entry way. I'm so freaking excited. Mwah!

1 comment:

  1. I totally support these colors! Can't wait to see the finished room!

    ReplyDelete