Saturday, February 26, 2011

End table

I absolutely love this piece of furniture. I bought it at D.I. (where else do I buy anything) 20 dollars. I just fell in love with it. I was looking for a piece for my 10 year olds room. She is having her room gray, and turquoise. I decided this would be perfect next to her bed. I primed, Painted classic gray, then I used Rustoleum and painted the handles black. You have to make sure to get the product that is to paint metal, plastic, anything pretty much. I was nervous about the gray. I didn't know how it would turn out and I absolutely fell in love with this piece of furniture. I am painting her room soon (pictures will be posted about that. I'm a little nervous to have tons of pictures about it because I am an absolute Paint Nazi. What if there are massive mess ups......oh well) I finished two other projects for her room so I will post those as well, but I can't wait to see it all together. This whole creativity spin I'm in is terribly addictive. I LOVE IT




1 comment:

  1. That looks really great! I love the glaze, it adds great character. Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete