Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Just pick one

I have these two three ok maybe like 10 projects going at once. I'm working on the board and batten, on the main floor, I'm getting ready to paint the girls room, I'm ready to paint the piano room, I am trying to figure out if I want to tackle the painting of the entry and family room. Their ceilings all go up to the 2nd floor. I'm afraid of heights so me no likey the thought of painting that high. But we'll see. Then I realized how much furniture I have in my garage. I went out there and found two of my favorites. These two beauties.



Ok a little dusty, but still beauties. The first one is just a cabinet. It is adorable. It's so pretty I want to display it somewhere where I can see it every day. Now where would that be....Main floor somewhere, but I am still trying to figure out where. Once I figure out where I will know what color I want to paint it.

The 2nd piece is for my girls room. I have that armoire with a long dresser and actually two end tables...and a coffee table. I'm trying to figure out what I am using in their room. I like the armoire and they need the long table. Maybe I will keep the coffee table and end tables together for maybe the family room, or living room. I don't know.

I guess instead of having my hands in too many projects I should bust a move and get one of them done. Ok Ok...mwah

No comments:

Post a Comment