Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Two posts in one.

First...I've come to the realization (It took me awhile) That for the love of Pete we don't all have to have the same looking houses. Sometimes I find that I think something is so cute and someone else really wonders if I should be put in a hospital. Then someone (1/2 the time its my sister) thinks that these colors would be so cute together and i think....ummmmm not so much. I have decided that I am decorating my house the way I want to. Well as far as my money will go which isn't too far, but still trying. I hate feeling that if I do something that maybe somebody won't like it. Well I live in this house you don't and so I can do what I want. Man I sound like a total punk, but still just my thoughts. WHERE DID THIS COME FROM? Well I went over to Vintage Revivals and she has a new website myfavoritehatemail
This website is serious hate comments or emails that people really send to people. I read some of the comments and thought why does someone write such hateful things to someone when really they just don't like their ideas or projects. Well that doesn't mean a dozen other people don't. CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET A LONG. This website is about pushing the thought of don't do these things and trying to make the ones that have been dissed feel a little better with some support.

My thoughts Decorate how you want, Do what makes you happy as long as it is within the laws of the land :), cheer others on and use the Golden Rule ALL THE TIME. Mwah!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! Such a good point. I remember coming to that conclusion about my clothes and makeup. I finally decided that I wanted to be comfortable, and not worry as much about how I looked and I've been a much happier woman since. I'll do it my way, you do it yours!

    ReplyDelete