Monday, April 25, 2011

MORE FURNITURE!!!




Who doesn't just love to see furniture transformation. Well if you raised your hand then just move along. lol. I love love love to see the difference some paint makes. I love it. Well this has got to be my favorite so far. Once again you are seeing furniture that my sister and I did for our Furniture redo extravaganza. This stereo has huge potential I say. Yes ugly, but what can we do. Well she is going to use it as storage. We ripped the stereo out. She has to figure out how to lower the cabinet inside so she has more storage, but that is all stuff she can do in her spare time. This is absolutely crazy cool. I love the way it turned out. The fabric is adorable and it matches everything in her kitchen and front room. The reds, yellows, oranges, blues, greens. EVerything. I could sit and stare at this all day long, but Laundry calls. Mwah!!






No comments:

Post a Comment