Friday, April 8, 2011

Inspiration Friday

A little late, but I got to go with my third grader on a field trip. I know you are jealous. Not bad until the actual bus ride and then my head started pounding. Who thought singing the wheels on the bus song was a good idea. For the love.

Ok I am so in the mood to do a stencil wall in my house. I think I know which wall I want to do (and a couple others) but I don't know what color. It's a tiny wall but it is the first wall you see when you walk in the house. It is on the bottom wall of the stair case. So anyhoo. I know what stencil, I just don't know if I want to change the color of my walls this gorgeous color that is slightly gray (I'm obsessed with gray right now. Maybe it is because it's raining a lot. :) Or do I just work with what I have and whatever. The color right now is a creamy brown color. It is called desert fawn. Who seriously comes up with these paint names. haa haa haa. Ok so here are some inspirational pictures. And if you want to check out some blogs click here or here





No comments:

Post a Comment