Monday, March 14, 2011

Owls

Today my DIY projects were put on hold. I have a massive head cold. Booooo Maybe some good paint fumes would help that...who knows. :) So today is more of what I want to do.


I'm obsessed with cartoonie owls right now. I think they are absolutely adorable and I am trying to figure out how to make it work in some room. I think that it would be perfect in the little girls room, but I need to figure out what color I am using. I think I have a color picked out and then I start thinking NOPE...I want this color. Anyhoo this is what it is between. Black and white and yellow. Then White and Green, then gray and pink (light pink) WHAT DO I DO. I would love to cut this owl out of felt and make a felt branch and put it right over the girls beds. Cute Cute

No comments:

Post a Comment