Monday, March 21, 2011

The sickies....Gross

This last week I have been uber sick. Translation: really really sick. I have tried to do little projects here and there so that I have some fun stuff on the blog, but it is rather hard when your head is pounding and you can't breathe very well. I know pity party for me. Well then I started feeling better. Found a cute head board for 15 bucks at DI. Wooooo hoooo. I decided what I want to do with it. I would tell you, but then it wouldn't be worth the wait. Ok a hint...You can sit on it. Bahahaha. That really isn't a good hint. Well I have done some other things. Really the furniture redo...which I love. I would love to post some pictures, but my computer is kaput at this moment. Translation: uber broken. The hubs is fixing it (hopefully by tomorrow) then I can post the before's and afters. Ok so I would like to get some pictures from you. What projects are you working on. Email me. Melissa@codershop.com. Muah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment